Astrology has always been part of African (the world) civilization. When the Dogon were asked by outsiders where they were from they pointed to Sirius B, a star not visible by the human eye. It was not until 1970 that scientist with the help of the telescope discovered that indeed there was a such star.
Astrology is one's cosmic DNA. The sun sign represents the ego and destiny, the moon sign the emotional self, Mercury, the way one communicates/thinks and so forth. Traditionally, this spiritual work was done at the time of birth. Creating a community well equipped to raise the child, the community. Feeling the pull from the ancestors, “Meet Your Chart” readings was created.
How it works:
- Natal information is required: Your name (what you go by), your birthday date (mm/dd/yy), time of birth and birthplace.
- The readings averages 2 hours. Accompanied with PDF files.
- We will discuss the fundamentals of the Elements, Modalities, Planets and the 12 Signs and Houses.
- We will then “Meet Your Chart,” synergizing the fundamentals with your personal astrology.
The exchange for Meet Your Chart is currently by donation with limited availability per month.
* Your Natal Chart is sacred information and should only be shared with people who display good character.